I want to join P3 but I cannot budget my membership fee.
82% of our members expense all or part of their membership to their companies as a professional development opportunity, continued learning opportunity, or professional membership. Many companies include this as a benefit or are open to discussing sponsorship.
If you are unable to expense your membership but need help covering your membership costs, please apply to the program. Upon acceptance to the program, please reach out to our staff regarding scholarship opportunities.
Our scholarship rewards are on a case-by-case basis. We will review your application promptly and follow up with further information.
How do I expense my membership to my company?
Below are a list of steps most of our members use for securing reimbursement:
- Repurpose and personalize the Reimbursement template attached to submit to your employers.
- Identify the manager at your company who is able to approve the reimbursement form and connect with them.
- Submit the reimbursement form and attached information about the P3 program.
- Follow up within a week if you do not hear back.
Why do I have to pay for my membership to P3?
P3 is a curated community of professional women offering live programming and targeted community events.
Through membership, you will gain access to 8 Parity Talks with industry experts. In Host cities (New York, NY and San Francisco, CA) there will be live events with time for questions and networking. In Hub cities (Boston, MA, London, Los Angeles, CA, Washington, DC) and Online, these will be recorded and posted, in addition to an online suite of materials for further engagement.
Additionally, if you are in a Host or Hub city, you will be placed in a Parity Pod, a curated group of 8-10 women in your industry who meet once monthly to discuss and workshop the monthly content. This will be led by a Pod Leader, a senior woman in the community who can facilitate and mentor their Pod group.
You will also have the opportunity to attend a quarterly meet up with all of the women in your city, in addition to access to our national directory and online community.
Why should I take advantage of the Host or Hub city options, as opposed to the online only option?
If you have the opportunity to join us in a Host or Hub city, we highly recommend you join us in that format. At our core, Parity is a community. Live events and pod meetings are amazing opportunities to meet other professional women and create long lasting relationships.
Returning Member FAQ
What will happen to my existing membership in P3?
Your current membership will continue through through April 2018! You will be able to renew your membership starting in February of 2018. Stay tuned for information on renewal.
Do I need to fill out the application for 2018?
You do not need to fill out the application! The application linked on our website is only for new members. Returning members will have the opportunity to renew through a renewal form available soon.
Will there be programming changes in February because of P3 2018?
No, the programming and pods for founding (2017) members will remain unchanged. We will be running concurrent sessions in March and April for new members.
Will there be any perks to first year members?
We will be offering exclusive perks for our founding year members as a thank you for your help and dedication to #Parity!
- Founding Member discount: founding members will pay a discounted membership fee in 2018. Details forthcoming!
How will P3 be different in 2018?
There will be several changes in 2018 thanks to your gracious feedback and recommendations.
- To account for the unique challenges women face across the course of their careers, the 2018 program will be tiered by career stage: Emerging, Rising and Advanced.
- P3 will add live monthly programming in our second host city, San Francisco!
- Hub cities (LA, Boston, Washington D.C., and London) will engage in live pods, in addition to quarterly community meet-ups and viewing parties.
How can I help with P3 2018?
There are a few ways you can get involved to help us with P3 2018.
- Refer friends! As you know, the strength and value of our community comes from our membership. If you know remarkable women who would be a good fit for P3, please direct them to the online application!
- Send feedback Send feedback on 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can move into 2018 with the most effective programming possible.